Okay, Ann. Starting July 1st, we start posting our goals and results. Does that sound like a plan? And how often? And we can invite other writers, right? BIC HOK TAM!
The Complete Compost Gardening Guide by Barbara Pleasant
High, Wide, and Lonesome by Hal Borland
Country Editor's Boy by Hal Borland
Molly Murphy series by Rhys Bowen
Blackbird Sisters series by Nancy Martin
Nightshade by Susan Wittig Albert
The Thyroid Solution
Ann's Reading List
Setting (by Jack M. Bickham)
Circle of Assassins -- Finished! This was a very very unusual mystery... I liked it a lot. Strangely enough, "sense of place" is not a major element. It's very plot driven, and I don't think I've ever read another quite like it... Recommended highly!
Contrary Blues -- Finished! Don't remember when... enjoyed it!
Stalin's Ghost -- finished 7/28: WONderful! (sigh) wish I could write like that....
Summer of Fire -- finished 7/18: thumbs up! a saver...
The White Russian -- gave up as of 8/22. Will try another time.
No comments:
Post a Comment