Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I was just thinking of you!

P-1 And found your post. Less than two days for you!!! The paragraphs don't work with this template for some reason. Maybe we should change templates.... you think? I just don't want to lose the Nag Sister photo and colors. Stinkin' problems. It's always something. Blech. The preview has paragraphs.... why can't the published post be right?

P-2 Anyway, I scythed today, but haven't walked yet. Shall I count the scything as a mile? It's a bit like walking uphill or with weights and if I base it on amount of time, it should work out to the same thing. Or, you could get a scythe, and we could have another exercise category. Har!

P-3 I've been dreadful about organizing my writing. I may have to amend my goals about writing, too. I WILL update two blogs by the end of the week (Saturday). I will also send a daily list of goals on Sunday, and post them here, so I can cut-n-paste results every day. Let's report daily. It's better for moi.

P-4 Have you checked when BIW starts? I better go look. Registration may be tomorrow.


Okay.... tata for now! I have to go help hubby with stained glass for a few hours.

No comments: