There are two kinds of pain in the world, the pain of discipline and
the pain of regret. The pain of discipline weighs ounces. The pain
of regret weighs tons.
"Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in." Andrew Jackson
There's no writing like colorful writing! Hooray!
This from a daily organizer e-mail I get:
Make a vow to yourself, another person, or post to members of an
online group for one specific thing you have been procrastinating
about. Include a consequence and a time schedule. Sample: "I will
deal with one pile of papers (designate the pile) by such and such a
date or I will donate to a cause I hate."
Shall we post some goals and if we don't do it, we have to contribute to the Republican Party?? That should get me motivated to clean-up! Edit! Write! Clean toilets!!
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like it!
Will write so I don't have tons of regret about it later!-- ann
Trying to, but I'm getting a migraine despite my best efforts to circumvent it. I'm going to have a tablespoon of habanero mango salsa and see if that helps... then I'm hitting the drugs. Rats. Hot and muggy here, which is part of it. And hormones, too. Hotflashes yesterday and today.
Post a Comment