Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dani Goals - Week of July 16


Dang that going back and re-reading old BIW stuff. I'm going to read those 50 pages this week even if the temperature hits 150. Over 100 again today. Blech. Heat is a fine procrastination tool. Why do I have such a hard time reading my own stuff?


My other goal is to have a pretty good draft of the Virtual Book Tour eBook by the weekend.


Exercise as temperature allows. I think I'll take advantage of the heat by having three raw food days, heavy on the veggies. Hard to eat more than 1,000 calories doing that. And it really helps my digestion getting a regular break from all the mish-mash. (Like the Himalayan buffet at lunch yesterday.) I feel yet another eBook coming on.... the Every Other Day Diet. They should just pay me big bucks to spew out ideas. :)


Hope your first-born is better!

No comments: