Sunday, July 8, 2007


I rather like this tandem.... more like a double-decker tricycle.

So you don't get an image size choice.... small, medium, or large.... in the photo upload window? Bummer.

Here's an idea .... how about if you check out Nag Sisters at a library computer? Just to see the differences.

The last post looked good though. I got it in my mailbox. Are you getting this post in your mail? I can change that back if it's too dang annoying.

Tomorrow, Sis! BIC HOK TAM! Are ya ready??

I'm already dreading pouring out more drivel. I have to force myself to read at least ten pages a day of crap I've typed in previous BIWs. So here's the goal again:

Read ten pages of crap

Type five pages per day

Walk one mile or = per day. Yeah, biking five miles ought to be about the same as a mile of walking. Snort! I'm doing yoga again. It's very depressing. I can't even do a half-lotus and even worse, if I stay on the ground too long, it's difficult to stand up. Is that scary, or WHAT?????

Signing in case we ever have more than two Nag Sisters,

Dani

1 comment:

Ann Parker said...

I rather like it too! :-)
Alas, no choice in size or anything else. I'm looking into downloading Mozilla or Firefox so I can try a different browser.
I'm not getting posts in my mail... how do you do that?
Well, I can't do any yoga... I'm a mess!
Still...
BIC HOK TAM!