Friday, July 6, 2007

Jeeez okay!

Talk about packin' heat! I believe you even without the loaded gun. Speaking of heat, close to 100 here today. You? Now to really lay on the heat. I figure if you write 5 pages a day, five days a week, you can finish the third book in four months. And edit in November before the holidays, and B*I*N*G send it to your editor before the year is out. So now your favorite fan asks you, how long from that point before the book is ready to buy? So I can keep my calendar clear at that crucial time in 2008.

Har! It sounds so easy peasy in the 'magination, doesn't it?

Now off to get some more good pics ...... good luck with getting the writing room in shape. I can't bring myself to open the door in mine right now .... it's become unfortunate storage space.

No comments: