Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Dani's Goals August 6-12


Gosh, sorry to be so out-of-touch. We were out of town most of the weekend, and then Monday, one of my little furry family members had a sudden health crisis and.... sadly.... died. It was dreadful for all of us, particularly because he was in a good deal of pain at the end. Death stinks. Didn't I just make that comment a few weeks ago??
Oh Dani ... I'm so sorry about your kitty. :-(

Anyway.... goals.


Writing - 30 pages hahahahaha
Monday - zip
Tuesday - 2 pages
Wednesday - 2 pages
Thursday - 1 page
Friday - zip
Saturday - zip
Sunday - zip

Walking - 7 miles plus some yoga
Monday - zip
Tuesday - zip
Wednesday - zip
Thursday - zip
Friday - 1 mile
Saturday - 1.2 miles
Sunday - 1.2 miles

My goal is to get the eBook for the blog book tour roughed out. Also, I must get Mike's St. Catharine blog at least started as the church is waiting for it. I have a good deal of that written, just need to match up photos which are also close to ready.

So I'm thinking of buying a MacBook. It would be my first Mac ever. I presume you recommend them?

I love Mac computers. I have a laptop (Powerbook G4) and there's just a couple of things about it I *don't* like:
1) the keyboard ... keys are closer together than on a regular keyboard. So, I bought a regular keyboard I can attach for heavy-duty writing.
2) screen ... a little small (even though it's bigger than a lot of laptops). I just live with this...

No comments: