Saturday, August 25, 2007

Week of Aug. 25 - Sept. 3


... OK, it's more than a week for the post, but it's easier for me to work it this way, since I'll be off to visit my sister during most of it.
Your naggy sister wants to know: Has the weather improved? I have chocolate for you! And....

How's the VBT draft going??


WRITING (goal: 2 pages a day on THE BOOK. Total: 20 pages)
Aug. 25 -
Aug. 26 -
Aug. 27 -
Aug. 28 - .5 page... and then my laptop shut down on the plane! :-O
Aug. 29 -
Aug. 30 -
Aug. 31 -
Sept. 1 -
Sept. 2 -
Sept. 3 -

WALKING (goal: whatever I can do...)
Aug. 24 - 1.5 miles
Aug. 25 - 1.5 miles
Aug. 26 - 1 mile
Aug. 27 - 1 mile
Aug. 28 - .5 miles trekking through NYC subways
Aug. 29 - 7 miles -- following my sister around in her dog-walking business... and this was a "slow" day for her!
Aug. 30 - 4.5 miles (on vacation)
Aug. 31 - 3.5 miles (on vacation)
Sept. 1 -
Sept. 2 -
Sept. 3 -

No comments: