Friday, September 7, 2007

Dani's Writing Goals - BIW Sept 10-16

I signed up for a mere twenty pages this time. I haven't written or walked at all. Haven't felt very well, and yesterday I think I passed a kidney stone! Which might explain lots. Anyway, I'm feeling a little run-down, so will lay off the stress for a while. Not to mention foods. Have a cup of BIC HOK TAM cranberry juice with me!

How about you?? Are you back from New York? Did you write anything?? You're certainly piling on the miles! How is Inez doing?
Okay so... the goals:
Writing - 20 pages
Monday - Z
Tuesday - Z
Wednesday - Z
Thursday - Z
Friday - 5
Saturday - 2
Sunday - 7
Total - 14 pages

Walking/Exercise - yoga daily and 3 miles for the week
Monday - 1.o
Tuesday - 1.0
Wednesday - 1.o
Thursday - 1.0
Friday - z
Saturday - z
Sunday - z
Total - 4.o miles but only the occasional yoga stretches, no extended sessions.

Have been spinning and have made my own two-ply yarn!
Lots of spinning - does that count as exercise??

No comments: