Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dana's Goals for Thursday

1. Walk to West Portal in the morning
2. Get a short post written during work break

that's it for tomorrow - I'm driving to Humboldt (I'm not paying for my gas) to
visit my ex, get all his tax docs (we're still filing together) and figure out his schedule C
paperwork, pick up stuff to ebay (we're sharing the profits) in the next few weeks, watch some
zombie movies, get all tax receipts added up for input into Turbo Tax, and work on Lilith. Brian is putting together some music for me as a 'soundtrack' for my writing. The drive there and back is really gorgeous, although tomorrow night I won't be seeing much scenery.


2 comments:

Other Lisa said...

well, I, uh...took yoga! Yay! And, um...had BUFFY night and drank wine and ate cheese and bread and fancy olive oil. And I have a cat on my lap.

I promise I will have real goals starting next week. Right now I'm still on "OMG, I FINALLY FINISHED THE DAMN NOVEL!!!" mode.

Dana Fredsti said...

Buffy night?!!!! WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!