Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Pilgrim

It was Dana's birthday yesterday and I told her I'd get The Duke to sing the song to her. Here he is getting ready:



Actually, I emailed this to her yesterday, and I either scared the hell out of her and she's still hiding, or she had way too much fun celebrating. Hope it's the latter although I admit that painting is way too scary to be on the side of a public building. Urg.

3 comments:

Dana Fredsti said...

It's a zombie john wayne!

Dani said...

I know, I was thinking the same thing! The perfect birthday present for the Queen of Zombies... ROFLMAO. Are you sure that isn't why your threw up your birthday cake? I'm a bit nauseated everytime I go there.... my eye doctor has his office in that building.

Elizabeth Loupas said...

Eek! What happened to his TEETH?