Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lisa's Not Goals

The Draft Is Done. It is emailed to the Nicest Agent in the World. I just hit "send." It's done.

As for my weekly goals...uh, do I hafta? 

Okay, I'll do the rest of the day:

I'm going to evict the cat from my lap and clean up my incredibly messy house. I'm going to stop at the pet store and buy kitty supplies. Then I'm going to my early birthday dinner! Wine! Yuppie food! 

Then I'm gonna come home and watch TV.

Rest of the week: exercise. Make to the office more or less on time. Drive up north for a continuation of my birthday celebration.

I know...no chocolate for me!

4 comments:

Dana Fredsti said...

Well, good for you for finishing the draft and sending it! I'd say that's a fairly huge 'done' on your to-do list... As for the rest of your week, you need to include a blog post in there. And I think you need to start promoting yourself as a writer more on your blog. or start a new one. Just my opinion!

Other Lisa said...

Heh. We'll see! I will commit to going to the gym tomorrow though.

I do want to start blogging regularly again. That would be fun and easy to do.

Elizabeth Loupas said...

I actually think you should get all the chocolate for sending off your final (well, as much as anything is ever final in the wacky world of publishing) draft. Congratuations!

Other Lisa said...

Heh - I'll tell you one thing I should add to this - I owe a lot of folks some reading. A bunch. Yikes.