I didn't add the "Elizabeth's Reading List" in the sidebar. I haven't even found the "template" section yet. I'll delete it if I can figure out how to get to it.
Edited to add: On the "Dashboard" under "Manage" I have only "Posts" and "Settings" links... not a "Template" link as it shows in the Help file. I suspect there's some sort of permission that I don't have, since I can't access the template section.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm gonna spend some time figuring this out Sunday. Tomorrow is Sisters in Crime meeting and birthday pahty!
But I'll see if I can figure it out.
Yes, I don't have access to the template either. I know I don't because I have a blogger blog of my own.
Uh, so what's the reading list? What we are currently reading? What we'd like to be reading?
I just finished Atonement (finally got around to reading it) and really liked it.
Post a Comment