Okay, my goal for today is to finish my rewriting of that one big scene, and then pick up all the bits and pieces that refer to the old version, up to the point where I stopped (most recently) at chapter 20. Thank God for search features!
I also need to work hard on feeling better. I've been eating too much sweet stuff and other unhealthy comfort food. I've also been skipping my walks. Although today isn't a good day to try to resume a walking regimen, as we're supposed to have big ol' thunderstorms all day.
---
Finished the new scene and fixed all the bits and pieces. Am now ready to move forward with chapter 20, where I was before. Feeling a little better. No sweets. No walk, but the promised thunderstorms showed up with a vengeance.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay, Elizabeth! I know what you mean about the comfort food...
Post a Comment