Okay, I have made a decision. I am NOT going to participate in Script Frenzy this time around. I have two books I want/need to work on and while yes, I want to write the script, at this point in time it's just a diversion from working on the books. I've decided I'll work on it the days I burn out on the books, but dagnabbit, I'm going to focus! So. Goals.
Three posts this week.
5 completed pages on BAD RAP
Exercise.
I've got a corporate dinner Monday night and my sister's coming into town for the weekend, hence I'm not going overboard on the goals. but i want to complete the ones I've got.
I have spoken!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
And so far other than the exercise, I have gotten nothing done. It's been a lousy week.
Post a Comment