I also just got another time sensitive writing project from a very old friend of mine, who is now writing NC-17 'how to' erotica books and has a major deadline (June 1st) coming up. So she's paying me to help her finish it! Everything has to be done by the 1st and can I just say the timing is amazingly bad on this because my book tour with Jess starts next Wednesday night and I'll be gone a week, and I'm taking Boska up to Humboldt for one last visit with her dad. She will stay up there as she's going to be buried near Shmoo (the cat we lost a year ago January) under some beautiful redwoods. I'm hoping Brian and I will have one last weekend together with Boska, full of short walks and quality attention.
So very simply, my goals are to finish my portion of the project for my friend (I have about 13,500 words to do), give Boska as much love as she wants, and have a great book tour. And stay sane and drive carefully too!
Dave is helping me with the writing project and I really think we can get it done without too much stress. It will be a nice chunk of change ($1860) for the job.
Dani, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO NAG!!!!!!

You get a huge hug and some chocolates instead!
You are doing a fantastic job, and don't forget I'll be a first-reader on the next MFH book if you need one! Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment