
Hellooooooo
(Echoey footsteps sound in blogspace.)
Anybody heeeerrreee??
I have been sadly neglectful, oh Nag Sisters, but it isn't that I don't care.
Wow. Look at this.
(A virtual trunk creaks open ... some rustling through long-ago posts ...)
This has some HISTORY. Ha! We started this before I retired and the whole economy went down the can.
And I was still trying to get traction on book #3... Oh wow, look what I found!
(Dusting off a quote.)
"...Women should remember that all the evils of society are caused by the bad management of men, and women are greatly to blame for folding their hands and permitting this state of things," declared the Antelope in 1880.
Hmmm. I should of used that. I suppose I still could use that, if I just think about where it might fit.
It's kinda fun here. Like rummaging around in an attic! And I LOVE attics! :-)
Reminds me: I need to get back into walking again. I've turned into quite the chair potato!

No comments:
Post a Comment