Heeeeere we go! (And sure, we can take weekends off ... although I may use it if I need it!)
If I don't make my goals, I'll... I'll... give up chocolate for a week! (Oh, the terror!)
WRITING -- 10 pages total
Monday -- Zeeeeerrrooooo
Tuesday -- nada, zip
Wednesday -- 0
Thursday -- .5 pages (new, in rewrite)
Friday -- 0
Saturday -- 3 pages
Sunday
GRAND TOTAL
WALKING -- 7 miles total
Monday -- 2.21 miles
Tuesday -- 1.54 miles Gosh, already halfway... nice job. Now go write!;)
Wednesday -- 2 miles
Thursday -- 2.25 miles
Friday -- 2.11 miles
Saturday -- zero
Sunday
GRAND TOTAL
EDITING -- 7 pages total
Monday
Tuesday -- hard copy edit of 5 pages. Now to type it in! (It doesn't count until it's in the computer!)
Wednesday
Thursday -- 6 pages (in the computer!)
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
GRAND TOTAL
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment