Monday, July 30, 2007

Dani's goals w/o July 30

My goal is to attempt the following under threat of having to wear a lead corset for the entire month of August:

Writing - 10 pages
Monday - zip
Tuesday - zip Wednesday = Writing day!!!
Wednesday - zip
Thursday - 1 page
Friday - 2 pages
Saturday - zip
Sunday - zip
Total - 3 pages

Exercise - walk 10 miles + 15 min. yoga + 1/2 hr. scything daily
Monday - 1.5 miles + 30 min. yoga + 1.0 hour of reel mowing (whew!)
Tuesday - 1.0 miles Way to go!!!
Wednesday - zip... Where are you??...
Thursday - 1.0 mile and mow 1/2 hour
Friday - zip
Saturday - zip
Sunday - zip
Total -

Revising/Editing/Consolidating files - 25 files and write first draft for VBT eBook
Monday - 39 pages of VBT notes read and reviewed for outline
Tuesday - 55 pages of VBT research reading Wow! Great progress!
Wednesday - zip
Thursday - zip
Friday - zip
Saturday - zip
Sunday - zip
Total -

We'll see what I can accomplish. I also really need to post a few things to Love of Place, so that may mean more than two pages a day of writing. Plus, I'm helping Mike solder windows and we'll be installing at the church one day this week. But, I plan to take Alphie to write there.

Now tell me what you think of the idea that we take the weekends off except during BIW weeks? Okay, well guess who will be trying to do some writing on Saturday. Sunday to Colorado Springs, so I doubt I get anything done except buy a pedometer! Not a particularly productive week, although I think I've done some good moodling for BIW.

No comments: