I think the daily format is less intimidating for me this week. I'm still in shock over Dave losing his job and a lot of my energy is going into figuring out our financial situation without retreating to a corner and rocking back and forth a lot. Most of my goals this week are exercise/tax oriented as stuff just has to get done. I needs the refund and the exercise will keep me sane! Well...stop me from reducing my sanity level even more. So...
1. Post my goals for Monday (HAHAHAHAH! Done!)
2. Get a walk in and do some TRX. (Walked from home to West Portal, so halfway there...AND did my TRX when I got home.)
3. Check both bank balances and see exactly what's there, what's coming in and what checks still have to clear. (Did that. I feel somewhat calmer now that I've stared impending doom in the face)
4. Write a short post for my other blogs. Lisa is in town tonight, but I think I might just be able to get something written while we're sipping wine and watching DEXTER. (didn't get it done, but did get it done this morning (Tuesday). And it's a longer post.)
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thoughts of good fortune are zipping your way. May this turn out to be one of those things that shakes up your life but ends up changing it for the better.
We saw the first episode of DEXTER on CBS last night... we've never subscribed to Showtime. And I've never read DARKLY DREAMING DEXTER, so we both came to it totally fresh. Quirk-eeeeee! Jim liked it, and he's hard to please. Apparently it was pretty cleaned up from the original Showtime version.
I watched DEXTER on Showtime. Loved it! Definitely my guilty pleasure show. I haven't seen the CBS version but they are saying that it's mostly language they've changed - the sister in particular drops the F-bomb at least once per dialog line. The violence in the show isn't as gruesome as you might think. I'll have to catch the CBS version to see how different it is.
Post a Comment