1. Pretend the post I put up on my blog this morning went up last night. (OH yeah, I'm good at the self-delusion!)
2. Yoga class Did this...excellent yoga class and I felt SO much more relaxed and optimistic!
3. Pull out tax receipts, make sure they're organized and total numbers in all categories. (well...i pulled 'em all out, they are organized, but I didn't total them. That will happen this weekend)
4. Nag Brian for his tax numbers. (Will get them this weekend)
5. Any creative writing a bonus. (No bonus)
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm SURE I saw that new post on your blog last night. Hee.
Am so looking forward to reading the first bits of LILITH.
Oooh! Elizabeth, I love the icon!
LOL! I think I'm going to rotate through famous Elizabeths. I have Elizabeth Barrett Browning coming up next... we're almost related, of course, since DUCHESS is based on Robert Browning's "My Last Duchess." I wonder if there are any portraits of Henry VIII's mistress Elizabeth (Bessie) Blount. I actually am related to her.
YEah, I love Elizabeth's icon too! I like the idea of rotating through famous Elizabeths.
I will be posting something on Lilith by end of next week or you can all ...er... um...eat chocolate!
Post a Comment