Monday, April 21, 2008

Dana's GOals, April 14th - 20th - How she did!

Okay, let's make this week a better one than last week! My only real accomplishment last week was finally finishing the third person prologue for BAD RAP (Lilith) and I have to say that was an uphill battle. Too much socializing last week! Not ONE blog post, which is really really bad. I know this, Dani... I know...

So. On to a new week!

1. Exercise as per usual. Modified yoga to accommodate what is most likely tendonitis. Ugh. - Walked several long lovely walks, did yoga at home two evenings, did the TRX exercises I could do and some assorted abs/waist exercises. I also ate very well: Fruit only before noon, tons of water, lots of fresh veggies and no proteins and starches in the same meal. I'm doing this for a couple of weeks with a friend of mine.
2. Answer interview questions for Jess's blog post on Murder Ink's blogsite for mystery authors. Da da Done!
3. Come up with interview questions for Jess.
Also done!
4. Ask Mr. Fabulous if he'll help me pimp the tour and have Jess's interview on Pointless Drivel. And another one bites the dust.
5. Three blog posts -Technically yes, even though two of them were not for my blog. They're for the cyber tour Jess and I are doing. I'm still behind on posting on my own blog.
6. Work on BAD RAP. A little bit, but not nearly as much as I'd like. This publicity and marketing stuff is a time sucker.

7. Help Dave finish his taxes (that's tonight, Monday). Done and done!

That's enough for one week. We have ONE social engagement Friday night and otherwise, it's straight home to work!

No comments: