Saturday, July 5, 2008

Dani's Monthly Goals for July 2008

Starting with week one and Book in a Week:
  • 30 pages of fiction 27 pages - I'll take it.
  • Work on the Rural Newspapers Ever lens
  • Slog through my endless writing for topics and articles to revise for the rural newspaper articles
  • Pimp the Quickest Blog Book Tour Guide Ever Daily;) Twitter!
  • Walk five miles per week minimum and try to beat Dana On it!
  • Learn how to work Open Office
  • Find three cozy mystery titles to review - 2 eBooks

Rest of the month, really work on learning graphics stuff in OO so I can think about the You Can Quote Me CafePress shop. Signed up for shop. It's a start. Right now, I'm just too stupid to do it. Also, get my photo albums organized in Vista. I don't even understand it enough to pretend. Also have to input hubbo's writing for the church window repair book as he's too slow and hogs the computer for too long trying to do it himself. Wish he had a secretary. :) Also must start thinking about Eric Maisel's Creativity Central blog posts as that will surely be happening soon. No sooner out of my mouth and it happened... some good posts showing up over there. Go see. The hold-up there has been a reprieve, but it won't last much longer. In fact, his website design is taking so long, I'm getting a little intimidated about being involved with the project.

Got a bad case of the Alsos today.

No comments: