Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dani's goals last week of July

Goals for last week of July:

1. Plow through entire chapter of OpenOffice Draw and design Queen of Zucchinis mug Snort!

2. Polish three children's stories At least wrote and had hubbo critique.

3. Upload one Penny Dreadful to http://pdreadful.blogspot.com Beyond the call of duty!

4. Write article for Story Circle Journal about the listserv http://www.storycircle.org Late but still this weekend.

5. Prepare for Blog Book Tours post-per-day challenge in August Very prepared. Unlike Dana. ;)

6. Write two articles for Creativity Central at http://ericmaisel.blogspot.com This weekend - a little late!

7. Make lists of CafePress quotes .... original or very unusual only for writers! Not.

8. Get speech recognition software "trained" Started but had to get new mic.

9. Help hubbo with his book Not. Hubbo didn't work on it.

10. Get my office back from the kittens! Halfway there... did I say kittens? I meant piglets.

2 comments:

Dana Fredsti said...

Kittens? Where are the kittens?!!! Photos!!!!

Dani said...

Gads, I wish you lived closer... four more little herpes babies, but CUTE!

Scout
Elmer
Tipper
Olivia

Must start working on my Cat By Cat blog someday soon.